*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Saturday, April 01, 2006

SS & B.T.B

Ok.. so here I am working in SS...

It all started when Jean told us that the company she was working in were going to hire soon for the upcoming project call B.T.B 2. Upon hearing it, I was quite thrilled to go about applying for the job. My portfolio wasn't ready and all but I don't care anymore as I need a job desperately plus this job is something I want to do! It somewhat resemble the job that I once had at the now de-funct SI!

While I was working for CCNP, I tried to apply to some other companies, had 2 job offers but then whenever I asked Mat and Iszy for their opinions on things, they think it's not really good, so I decline their offers. I really thank my lucky stars for being able to get into SS.

Too bad Jean no longer worked over there as there were some issues. PP and Monica tried for the company and PP got into the company! Unfortunately Monica was too over qualified for the job so... (._.) Monica did worked for CCNP but after 3 days, she realised she don't really like it so she quitted. Mat and Iszy said she is really a wonderful worker though! It's a pity =(
But now she found herself a job already! It's for some event company! So I am happy for her.

B.T.B is a 11 min animation for kids 3-6 years old. The show shows how you can build up characters with just junks. But there are story lines as well.

Overall, I would say the company environment is really great! The people there do share what they know with you. I worked under the Photoshop Team, my leader JS is really a very nice person. And so are all my team mates! There are JD, IR, ML and AV. Among these few, I got along well with AV the most! He loves to play games too and has a very peaceful temperament. Which means I can bully him whenever I like and he still won't get angry! I also nicknamed AV as Mr Sobe or BoBo (Yes it's the character that Zoe Tay acted as in the early 90's drama show call "San Mian Xia Wa")
Mr Sobe san loves to watch HK drama series and those classic old school channel 8 drama series like "Qing Chun 1-2-3"! The other day we were trying to remember how to sing the theme song! XD Occasionally we discuss on them and the theme songs. But what we talked most about are games =)

JD... Well, I don't quite like him... because he usually talk alot of crap. And he is one passe ah beng still alive around here. I mean who still behaves like an ah beng? He loves to wear black singlet, he is tall and lanky and his hair is quite long and always falling into his face. He just disgust me. Last time when the Photoshop team only have the 2 of us, he usually likes to come to my place to brag how much he had finished. There was once he and me, we were talking to the receptionist and he actually told the recep that he just ORD and still can finished alot of stuff at such a fast rate, indirectly saying to her that I'm the slow tortoise here... Now his nonsense seems to decline ( I thank my lucky stars again!) as he went over to other team mates to disturb them LOL =p There is one thing about him though, he put alot of enthusiasm in the things he is interested in.

ML... She can be quite talkative at times... But she isn't someone who will brag about how fast she has finished her work like the one above. Sometimes she can be quite mean with her words. Like being harsh, when I reply her something she will just say "(the thing i reply), your head ah!" in your face with a very harsh tone... er i just don't get it... She likes to come to my place to make small chat.. One important thing to take note is... My place is an open spot for the recep to see, the recep is kind of like the spy so.... you know it isn't very nice...

IR.... she is a nice girl but we don't really have alot to talk about. That's all that I can comment on her. Hahaha...

Other than that we have the animation dept, vfx dept, compositor dept and video editor. Also we have 2 tech directors who will help to solve any problems with the animation and rigs. Then we have the design dept and model working workshop dept.

Just the other day, JD actually uses my name to ask the recep to postpone the date of the T-shirt design. Our company have organise a T-shirt design competition so that we can all come up with design and submit to them. The staff will get to vote which design is the best. Best design will win $100 and runner up $50. Yes I know the price isn't attractive at all.. but I guess it's better than nothing!
Right so Mr JD actually told us that he asked the recep using my name to postpone the date for the Tshirt design so...

Me: Wa why you use my name?
(Then he quickly defend himself by saying)
JD: I'm just helping you only. I can finished my T-shirt design today one but i'm just lazy.
ML: Ya next time just use her name to ask for everything (see what i meant? This is what ms ML loves to do.)
Me: Er keep using my name then wait tarnish my reputation....
JD: You still got reputation meh?
ML: Ya lo?

Again indirectly, he is pointing fingers at me that
I AM THE ONE WHO CAN"T FINISH THE T-SHIRT DESIGN!!!

The funny thing is... I didn't even mention to him that I can't finished my T-shirt Design... How did he know that I can't finished my T-shirt design? That sleazy lying no-good rat! Just because you can't finished it doesn't mean you can use other people's name to ask for the postponing of the deadline.

I absolutely hate it when people gang up to "bully" me... like the above conversation... PLS my dear friends who are reading this... Don't do these to me if you are my true friend cos seriously I HATE IT TO THE CORE... If you are doing that to me and I'm all smiles to you, I'm just acting, I actually wishing you are dead or something in my heart.
Do I have a look that says "I'm Weak Come Bully me if you are free". No I don't have so.... but of course apparently some of my team members just don't get it you know!
And that JD.. I HATE HIM!!!

Ok My leader JS has a very good buddy call KH... who is one of the Tech Director.. they are nice people... and they love to.... DIET! Yes they are even worse than girls! They don't eat lunch and they go to gym and exercise. They are not ultra fat. Actually KH does look abit fat last time but now he look slim! So they are the diet crew! LOL which I always laugh at them about.

Animators dept, there are alot of them around... I don't really talk to them alot but they are a bunch of fun people. =) Nice people too! Jay is working among them too.

VFX dept, what can I say about them? Nothing! Haha cos I don't talk to them much. Well, there is one guy CH who look like Mr Incredible cos of his ultra square chin!

Compositor dept, never talk to them alot so I don't know much but there is one guy M who look rather cute and is a DJ (sorry not my type).

Model workshop, PP is working in there as a design assistant. Actually she helps out the design dept and model workshop too. CS is a nice person too along with DV and AB =)

Design Dept, Well Jay know someone in there call JR... he is an england ungus dungu! They way he speaks singlish is just so funny! Yup he is a very funny guy. There is also CT who is an eurasian who have a twin sister and WH.

Last but not least there is the art director CMR... chinese nickname for him is "Jin Ma Lun". Exe Producer is JK. That's quite a "brief" introduction to the people above.

Oh ya one more thing to add in. I usually lunch in the office, I find that the weather is so unbearable nowadays. Plus I can save alot of money if I bring home cook food!

How I wish agwenalist is with me here in the office so she can witness all the unjust things JD and ML did to me. Oh well, that's impossible too.. if she is in the co. she will be busy in the other room =( ok to end it all here is something from B.T.B:


Yes their mouth are slanted side ways cos of its style but deep down in my evil heart I always think they are spastic and retard that's why. Ok I'm sorry...

ps: To protect my own interest, I can't fully exploit the names of the people I have spoke badly about if not how am I going to survive in the company right? Hehehe... well I am the evil one!

3 Comments:

Blogger a.Gwenalist said...

CAN I JOIN UR CO?? u still haven ask for me if there're vacancies leh! and i would love to ling jiao the ml and jd. hahahaha! which co did monica get into???

3:30 PM  
Blogger Day Dreamer said...

LOL SURE YOU CAN JOIN! I ask for you on Monday ok!? Pls remind me ok!! I scare I forgotten! >_< Wa lau if you join also you won't get to ling jiao ml and jd cos think you will be in compositing room what! =p Monica i dunno the co. name. But it is around Bugis!

6:10 PM  
Blogger .helen.wintermelon. said...

walau that girl is kind of bitchy lei. how come u let them bully u? u should stand up for urself la, dont jus smile smile. they will walk all over you otherwise. just say how u feel and then they wont mess with anymore.

JD: You still got reputation meh?
ML: Ya lo?

walau that is really so stuck up...

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home