*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Something I overheard at FM 93.3

Hmm... as I'm taking a ride back to home from my granny's house, the radio was playing this programme segment about japanese singers and all... The DJ was saying that one of this boy band call "放 浪 兄 弟 " (Waves Brother? O.o), the main singer call "顺" is leaving the band? And the fans are all so devestated... The reason for him leaving is because the band is always singing R & B and dunno what genre of songs that he is so sick of it that he decided to leave the band. I don't know what kind of songs he prefer to sing. He proclaim that if he continues to stay in the band and sing what the band wants then he will lost himself. You know 自 我 otherwise known as identity...

It's quite sad for him to leave the band I guess.. and the band members sure does feel the same. But 天 下 无 不 散 之 宴 席 . People leave and go... that's life. I don't even know this boy band and yet I feel sad for them... Today I'm feeling 愁 畅 (sad, emotional) about things. (._.)

2 Comments:

Blogger a.Gwenalist said...

TELL ZEN!!! its her fav band!! her fav guy! shun from exile!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Day Dreamer said...

LOL zen maybe ah! I got telelpathic powers or something! XD
He going solo and will now known as Shun when he produce his own album! Hurray for him! Maybe you should just stick to him since I felt sad instinctively... he might be your knight in shining armor!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home