*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Sunday, April 02, 2006

What Type of Killer Are You?

What Type of Killer Are You? Courtesy from Helen's blog!





You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't believe in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you somewhat.

Main weapon: Sword

Quote: "Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain


Facial Expression: Small smile

This is my result! Actually I don't think the above description is me. First I'm not very down to earth, secondly I am those who will wallow in sadness for a long time. Thirdly I am quite impulsive and quick to anger... So... why did I get Samurai!? The only conclusion is because... that is maybe when I have become a killer then I will act like a Samurai! ^^ Hahaha... Well... I like the result I got nonetheless! =D

You can take the quiz here: What Type of Killer Are You?

4 Comments:

Blogger a.Gwenalist said...

blog boss, i request for a bitch box!!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Day Dreamer said...

But but... I don't know how to add a bitch box leh! LOL XD

6:08 PM  
Blogger Day Dreamer said...

Oh dear Gwen! Do you know how to add music to your blog? I feel like adding music to my blog!

6:08 PM  
Blogger .helen.wintermelon. said...

you can jus sign up for the bitch box, then just paste the code to the sidebar only! very easy!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home