*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Sunday, April 02, 2006

About Sandals...

As promised to agwenalist... I got something to blog about... that is sandals! hehehe! One thing to note that is I quite like to collect shoes. Sorry but not heels ok =)

One month earlier, CCNP~ians wanted to buy Birkenstock from an online shopping website as we can all save if not alot then some shipping fees. So together we have purchase them and they have arrived. But I haven't got a chance to meet them yet so I can't get my sandals. But here is a picture of it!

Sparta Ethno black patent, material: Birko-flor

This is what I have order! Mine is under Papillio =D

And look at what mr Mat has order!! Or should I call him Mr Hercules? XD

Athen black, material: Leather

He started wearing it already and he said that people did stare at his feet! I think it's rather unique!

Ok as you know that Birkenstock has some series that are design by Ms Heidi Klum(She is some supermodel or something right?) I saw the gold and silver series design that agwenalist will love, hehe.. anyway my point is... those sandals design by ms supermodel has price tags that are outrageous! @_@

Here is it!:


(From Top to Bottom): Crystal Gold, Price: SGD371. Diamond Gold, Price: SGD352.

(From Top to Bottom): Crystal Silver, Diamond Silver.

Price is the same as above for the 2 silver ones. See it's so freaking expensive just because it's designed by ms supermodel!

I kind of like these 2 slip ons designed by her! =)


(From Top to Bottom): Imperial, Price: SGD 300 round off. Duchess, Price: SGD 312.

Oh ya forgotten to mention that shoes that are designed by her are named by royalty rank... got Princess, Queen etc etc... and only the sandals that are designed by her then is THIS EXPENSIVE... *sweat* Isn't it tempting to buy? Hahahahah XD

ok... now coming to boots... Boots is under Footprints which is also under Birkenstock. It's quite difficult to find boots that have flat heels or almost-flat heels. If you shop around in Singapore, almost all the boots have high heels which isn't my cup of tea. Luckily Footprints sell most of them with flat heels! =D


(Top): Loreto Mocca
(Bottom Left to Right): La Rochelle Brown Antique, Sestriere Brown Antique.


Ok I think the design of the boots aren't really astonishing or super nice. But I kind of like the simple feel of the boots =) And they have black color for the boots above which are quite nice too! But i prefer brown. Oh the second design La Rochelle Brown Antique reminds me of Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2 cos of the boots she wears in the game! XD Maybe I should buy that instead to relive the days huhuhu! Cosplay anyone? XD

To let me choose I think I will buy Duchess and Sestriere Brown Antique! But it's too expensive for me to buy! I guess I can dream of wearing it or something right? ;)

If any of you interested to see the other designs of the shoes pls go to FootShoppping! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home