*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Battle On Channel 5 at 7:30pm

Gosh, I think my friends are going to diss me for blogging such a "bo liao" topic! Hahaha!
Actually I got nothing to blog, what I wanted to blog, I had type them out on the chatterbox. So I got nothing interesting to blog about... =p

Anyway tomorrow on Channel 5, 7:30pm they are showing Lord of the Ring : The Two Towers Part II... Actually today they showed Part I because they don't have enough screen time to show the whole show at once... Lousy channel! =p

The earlier part of the show don't have much battle scenes, it is only the later part of the show that the battle scenes are more and interesting! Tomorrow won't be a Monday blue for me!!!

I really really like Lord of the Ring but yet I haven't even buy the dvd collection. This show really brought back lots of memories. Like the times I worked in Silicon Illusions with my friends. I remembered watching The Two Towers on a sat after work! Hahaha! Happy memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home