*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Nintendo DS Lite!

The reason why I wrote this blog is because day & night I dream of it... I cannot put a rest to it if I do not pour out my feelings! XD
My office recently stirred up this trend - Nintendo DS! Quite a few colleagues are interested to buy it.

It started out with 2 colleagues. One is MY from animation dept. The other is PR from vfx dept. They both own a Nintendo DS. MY was like promoting to me, IR and IR2 (there are 2 IRs in our office! One is from my dept, the other is from animation dept.) She was showing us how cool the handheld console was. Like you can play using this technology call WiFi to connect to overseas. So you can play with other people on the other side of the world!

There is this game call Animal Crossing: Wild World where you are a human living in a town and all your neighbours are animals. Then you must make friends with them and sometimes they will move out of the neighbourhood, you will have to make them stay! If you opened the WiFi connection, you get to visit your friend's town, or they can come and visit your town!

There is one very cool thing about Animal Crossing! There is this item you can buy from a shopkeeper in the game. The item is Message in a Bottle. You can write a message on the paper then toss it into the bottle, open your Wifi connection then you go to the beach and throw the bottle into the sea! The bottle will float away and it might just float into some other stranger's sea (with their Wifi connection on). Then they get to read what you wrote to them! XD But unfortunately they can't reply to your message. But isn't the idea romantic? Haha ^^
Or you can just scold them, vent out your stress. Something like...

"Hello!
Go to hell!

XXX"

Something like that? XD

And then the coolest thing about Nintendo DS is you can actually scan for other people's console so you can play together! If you are playing Mario Kart, then you can race against each other! Then there is Resident Evil: Deadly Silence where you can play together to escape the mansion or you can compete against each other to see who escape the mansion first.

I think why I want to buy it is because alot of my colleagues are buying and we can all play together! It will be quite fun! XD Yday I showed agwen some of the Nintendo DS consoles like which one is nice, the colors and all.. But all those are DS version. I'm thinking of getting DS Lite version. Here are the pictures of it.




Top: Pearl white
Bottom: Navy Blue



Ice Blue

As agwen didn't see these version of colors, I think she won't think these series of blues are cheapskate looking eh? Agwen, how? The blue colors still look cheapskate? Cos I might get blue, I scare white will get dirty!!! >_< How? But between the 2 blues... which one is better looking? I don't think the 2 blues look cheap. I like ice blue but navy blue looks so sophisticated that I can't resist it.. damn it! Hahaha. Helen, Zen and Agwen, what are your thoughts?

I'm going to be dead broke... May, I still got Dr Georgia Lee to see for the IPL treatment for the face... And the duromine pills? So freaking expensive! T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home