*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Jiggy and a Diary...

Ok I'm going to post a few blogs on the same day as I don't have much time to blog during weekdays because when I reached home, it's pretty late and I'm tired.

Lately I have been reading a book call The Diary of Young Girl Anne Frank. It's about this Jewish teenager call Anne Frank during world war II how she and her family and friends went into hiding to escape the clutches of racism. This diary is a true account. In the diary she mentioned her everyday life in the hiding place. I found out that she and I have something in common.. it's about our mother. Like me we couldn't relate to our mother much, we couldn't talk to our mother about our innermost feelings or confide in her.. We both thought our moms are insensitive and uncaring. And Anne's mother always side with Margot(her elder sister) in some situations which remind of me and my brother. And also at later part where she was 14 year old, she did talked about her feelings towards another guy in the hiding place. Somehow at 14, I felt that way too =)
Poor Anne died in the end as they were caught by the Germans. The only surviving member is his father. =(

Book Cover:


(The Diary of a Young Girl: Anne Frank)

P.S: my photo taking skills isn't as good as agwenalist so please do pardon me. This is taken by my handphone, it might be a little blur =)

And also, I have been doing a 300 pcs jigsaw puzzle. =) The title of the jigsaw puzzle is Petite Marie, hehehe it's cute isn't it? =) The pic is a small little girl trying to fit in her mom's high heels. Doesn't it remind you of your childhood days? It's only 300 pcs so it is not a very difficult task. Only the part where the wall is, is difficult as the colors all the same. ~___~



Now all I need is a frame man... hahaha cos i'm just leaving the poor jigsaw puzzle around on my room's floor!

And yesterday, I just went to Mat's company to get my Papillio! Finally man!!! Oh his company has just moved and the new office is really nice! But it's freezing inside! And they said that once only him and another account exe is in the office late in the night, Mat went to the toilet, the account exe can hear the chairs moving sound in the office.... *shiver*


my thoughts: I think the picture online is better looking than when I saw it in real life. Maybe is due to the lighting and good photography skills XD

Mat said he want to order a second round of birkies. So Gwen you have chance to order too! Hehe interested?

Ok last but not least! It's about Long Mao that helen sent to me! One day, while me and AV were so bored we let Long Mao listen to some music.


courtesy of AV for posing long mao hearing music. Isn't Long mao CUTE???? ^^

Oh Helen, actually this blue color long mao is Totoro's friend. Totoro is the huge, grey long mao. Compare to Totoro, he is small in size! Hehehe. And the bag he is carrying is NUTS! And only children can see Totoro and his friends. They are the guardians of the area where the kids live in. The story is about these 2 kids, their mommy is very sick and not by their side then I dunno why and how did the story goes. I forgotten already. And he actually gives some nuts to plant some trees in their backyard. The story is quite sweet. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home