*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tristan & Isolde

Over the week, I watched Tristan & Isolde with agwen at The Cathay. I have never been to The Cathay situated just nearby Plaza Sing. I am quite impressed by the place. Even the seats are bigger, like once you are seated, there are still extra place for you to fling your arms around. I bought sweet corn to eat! HMMMMMMM... it's so nice! Although the last part of it was so salty, it was so nice! Nice and expensive... it cost $2.50... for just the freaking cup of corn which I have finished it 1/4 into the movie...but it was nice la! So much nicer than the one they selling at Cineleisure!

The movie motto is Before Romeo & Juliet, There Was Tristan + Isolde.

It's about this 2 star crossed lovers, Tristan, from England through some complications(I rather not spoil the movie here for you.) ended up on Ireland side. England and Ireland are just separated by a sea, well that's what the movie show anyway. Isolde the Ireland princess, somehow saved Tristan from some major injuries and they slowly fell in love...Isolde at this point did not tell Tristan that she is Isolde the princess of Ireland, instead she lied to Tristan saying that she is Bragnae(it's actually her maid's name..) and that she was a maid-in-waiting working in the court. England and Ireland were enemies at that time so Mr Ireland King being the smart aleck wanted to hold a tournament to see among the England states, who was the strongest and who could submerge as a winner, could win his daughter(that is Isolde) hand in marriage. And of course Tristan won but in the honour of King Marke(a sweetie). That lead to some messy business here...

Yup that's the gist about the movie... I'm sorry i'm a terrible story teller... I think the movie was quite alright... One thing about Isolde, I kept seeing her as Keira Knightley. I know she doesn't really look like her but I keep thinking that's Keira on the big screen... Don't ask me why... Maybe the "look" they both have?

After the movie, me and agwen went to Coffee Club to have our dinner cum supper... er... before the movie started, agwen asked me where should we all have our dinner and I actually said Coffee Bean... Haha... Then while taking the lift, she asked me Coffee Bean haven't open yet right? I was ya i think so... then after that she said aren't we having dinner at Coffee Bean? So in the end, i'm the blur sotong who told her we will have dinner at Coffee Bean but what I meant is Coffee Club!
I order carbonara and she order spagehtti bolognese.. dunno how to spell properly... and we discussed on whether she should take up the job offer. She was having quite a dilemma over it. But I guess now it is all final! She is going to take it! I'm happy for her!

Seeing that all my friends got their job without being months of being jobless makes me wonder am I incapable in any ways??? Cos I'm the one who always have a very DIFFICULT time finding jobs... I am the one who is always jobless for min 3 months - max 6 months. I'm the one who always depend on my friends to give me lobangs or keeping a lookout for me...

Am I really that incapable???

(._____.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home