*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Holiday Over too soon!~

I was having such a nice time the past week.. everyday woke up looking forward to go to work because that particular week was kept short and sweet for Good Friday! *hurray* XD

Now good time always fly passes so quickly! Tomorrow is MONDAY... working day... another week!! Snap! I'm having Monday Blues typing this. Anyway I do not have anything to blog actually. Just want to whine that long weekend passes so fast! =p

Over the weekend, I finished up the stupid T-shirt Design for the company competiton. I sent it over.. and now I hope that no one will comment it look stupid or something. I just hope at least one person in the company will like it, even if I do not win this thing, I will die happy! Afterall, I did put in some effort to do the vector graphics of Bill and Corky. @_@

This is 2 of the designs I did. I did 4 designs in total. Of which 2 are with colours while the other 2 are just monotone colours. By posting the 2 designs here obviously with the logo on the T-shirt, I expose myself to the dangers of getting fired, being an outcast in the office, as I wrote so many bad things about the colleagues there.

Colours:


Monotone:


If you do noticed, I put Bottle Top Bill & da Crew! LOL XD When I put that I think of helen. And I know my designs are kind of kiddish and passe etc etc etc...

Ok... now is 12 midnight, I should not be here typing rubbish! Instead I should be doing some digital painting practises! Hahaha! Ok... now now I will update you all who won the T-Shirt Design Competition next weekend!

Oh ya before I forget to mention... i'm utterly broke!!! 2 weeks to survive through and i'm left with only so little money left! Plus I got a doctor appointment tomorrow which is quite costly! How I wish this month will just pass by quickly!!!

Till the next time... when I have something to blog about of course! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home