*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Friday, April 21, 2006

A Blog dedicated to Pei Pei

(continuation from last blog...)

But today... I realise something wonderful.

I went to meet Jean and Monica for dinner along with Pei Pei. After the dinner we went into 37 Degree or whatever shop that is. Then we started to talk about the T-Shirt Competition. And Pei Pei revealed to me that SHE ACTUALLY VOTED FOR ME! Upon hearing it, I was so shocked and touched! Cos never in a million years, I would think that she will vote for me. NEVER! She said she genuinely like my design. No matter whether she voted for me because I'm her friend or she genuinely like my design, I am truly touched! And before that, I did think if Pei Pei voted for my design I would have kiss her on the cheek! It's just the ang mo way of saying thank you when you are so happy and touched you know? ^^
And remember I said that even if only one person in the company likes my design, I will die happy. I really nv dream that it will be Pei Pei.

Maybe I was too judgemental about her the past years or maybe she has changed over the years. I don't which is which or maybe both things had happened. But I just don't want to gossip behind her back anymore. She might not be the perfect friend who will always be there to listen to my complains(in fact I am the one who is always there for her when she is really sad...) or she can debate about things with me but indeed she is someone who is loyal to me. Loyalty is all I asked from someone who is call a friend. A friend who will come to my defense when I'm being mocked. Not insults or hurtful jokes.

I now truly believe something. Sometimes, when you think you know a person so well that you think she/he is such a great person but in time, certain things or actions they do will help you see their true colors.

I dedicate this blog to her, my friend, Pei Pei =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home