*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Awfully Chocolate

Awfully Chocolate, Awfully Sinful & Good...

Hehehe... Today I went to Katong Mall to collect the awfully chocolate cake for my brother ultra belated birthday... I also bought a pint tub of their premium dark chocolate ice-cream, quite nice la. This cake shop is actually non existent in my world until MC from my company told me that the cake is very very nice...

Actually, I didn't find it VERY nice la.. it was ok but fell short of one notch to my expectation. I bought 2 flavours. One was the whole dark chocolate cake, the other one was two layers of fresh pisang rajah banana in between signature chocolate cake. You won't find it too rich after eating alot of the cake. So it was still ok.



(L-R): The name card; The awfully sinful cake


The awfully dark chocolate ice-cream, code name as "hei", 黑. Packaging is quite nice. Ice-cream is being packed into a box and put into this bag which insulate coldness to keep the ice-cream from melting! Nice!

Interested? Please click here for more information!
Awfully Chocolate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home