*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Traumatising Experience!

Hurrray!!!
I have one whole block leave to myself!!! Starting from 21st to 25th of August!
It's great to know that I won't need to wake up at 7am in the morning to get ready for work!
It's great to know that I won't doze off at sleep during work and I can take my nap anytime of the day with my bed near me!!!
\(-__-)\ Block Leave Banzai!!! /(-__-)/ Hahahaha ^^

Yesterday night, I just went to TLC with Gwen... My treatment for that night is... SPECTRA....

The purpose of this treatment is to minimise pores... I'm so freak out because I have never do this treatment before. And the sound of the machine is really scary... *Tatatatatata... TATATATATA....* O.O

Before the treatment started, I kept telling all the assitants that I was very very scared. Hahaha! Assitant A put a numbing cream onto my face, she was very generous, she pour alot of numbing cream onto my face, and I waited for like 20 mins, then assitant B came in and help me wipe off the numbing cream... assitant B commented that assitant A really put alot and alot of numbing cream! And that the doctor could on to the highest power for the machine to treat my face! My face felt swollen and numb but in reality my face wasn't really swollen. And then I was ushered to another room for the big "operation"!

They cover my eyebrows, eyes, stuff my ears with cotton wool. The doctor asked me to close my eyes... then the whole process started... I could smell like something was burning... I was clasping my hands, and I could felt another pair of hand was on mine. I was feeling quite touched that assitant C was so kind to comfort me. =)
But actually it wasn't really that painful, thanks to the generous amount of numbing cream that assitant A put on me. It was only till the doctor did it to the part of my nose that I felt ouch! Then the doctor explained that it was because my nose have huge pores that's why... which I agreed... Must fast minimise that part.. it looked so hideous!

And the treatment for SPECTRA comes up to a whopping $472.50!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home