*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Buy, buy, buy!

Los Illuminados


click on the picture for a larger view

Yes I know it's very bo liao to blog about what I want to buy but can't buy, what I am saving up to buy etc etc... But I just can't help it!

The picture above shows the 4 figurines that I want to collect! They are quite expensive. They are the enemies featured in Resident Evil 4. All the spanish monks who got infected by Las Plagas. I really like the design! But I have really no money to buy those because I am saving really really hard for a new computer.

My current computer is dying off soon. I don't even dare to off my computer. I'm afraid once I off it, it won't start up again... My budget for my computer is SGD2,000. Not too much yet not too little. Of course I want a ViewSonic monitor! Now I am just torn between a LCD monitor or a normal CRT. Because my table and room is quite small, LCD will definitely save alot of space. But the bad thing is, the colors of the LCD screen isn't as accurate as a normal CRT. But then again, I am not doing graphics. And also I want a dual processor so that my computer won't be so laggy! >_<

Next thing on my list is... DS Lite games... I have got like 6 games that I wanted to buy. But seriously, they will be my last priorities because I am already very busy with Animal Crossing.

Sob sob... frankly speaking, I'm not saving fast enough. =( Let's hope I can save at least 500 dollars next month. As for my expensive monthly TLC treatments, I shall try to delay until Nov or Dec this year to do... If not I will never ever going to buy that computer I want and need!

I really need the extra money! I have never ever do any freelance before! One thing is skill wise, not good enough, if not good enough means cannot do fast enough. Secondly, lazy. Thirdy, due to not having enough skills, I won't be so "well-known" among the industry and therefore I won't have any lobangs! Hahaha... Well... Got to push myself further in my training!!! Cannot be lazy! 6 more months to go before my contract ends and it's time to pack up and find a new job! So must really start to work hard on making my skills go up instead of being stagnant, or even worse drop down. -___-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home