*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Indulgz Bistro

Yesterday I met up with my 3 secondary friends, Huizhen, Shuh Jing and Shin Huey. It has been a very long time since we met up.

Jing suggested to eat @ 川 一 品 some chinese steamboat restaurant around the Bugis Icon building. They have a variety of food but it was not really very nice. I guess maybe I didn't really like to eat chinese food. Each person need to pay 15 dollars. It's quite expensive in my opnion because I think the restaurant's food, ambience and hygience only worth about 10 dollars? This restaurant was actually operated by china people.

After that, we went on to have dessert behind the side of Bugis Icon. Jing actually wanted to introduce us to "Ice Heaven", a dessert shop served mostly ice... somewhat like ice kacang.. Not really to my liking. Luckily, that shop was closed! Suddenly something caught my eye! It was the bistro beside it! Its name - Indulgz. We were first attracted by the cakes display and then the chef actually came out of the bistro and greeted us. She was really sincere so we went in.

I actually wanted to order chocolate fondue but then my 3 friends didn't wanted that so... =( Anyway I order the bistro's speciality, Lemon Souffle! IT WAS DIVINE!!! They actually hand whipped the souffle by themselves and pour it into the margarita glass! Zhen had Strawberry Rhapsody, it's a dessert whereby only strawberries were served with handwhipped cream and sugar. It wasn't anything special but nevertheless it tasted good too. Jing had Tiramisu, which I didn't dig much because I wasn't a big fan of alcohol. Shin Huey had Choclate Brownies with ice-cream. I absolutely loved it!!! Oh did I mention that the crockery that they use to put the strawberries was rather cute? It was like a four leaf clover ^^


Behind L-R: My Lemon Souffle ^^ : Strawberry Rhapsody
Front L-R: Chocolate Brownie : Tiramisu


It was too bad that we didn't try their Entree, Sides, Burgers and Salad =((((( One of their pasta was quite unique, they actually fried angel hair, I had never tried pasta that way!

I highly recommend this bistro as the price is reasonable, the ambience is very nice! Next time I'm going there to eat till I drop!!! ^^ Hahahaha! Ok it is time for my evening jog now! Till the next time! Ta!!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home