*Star Sapphire*~ Yva Yolan & Ydmzihar

Yva Yolan & Adam Zear (Ydmzihar) ~A Match Made in Heaven~

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Zelda

No, this blog is not about Nintendo Zelda, the game... It's my cousin!!! I finally got to know her name! Zelda!!! Cute name ya? ;) My uncle still have not decide to give her what chinese name. He is torn between Jia Hui and Jia Yi... I'm not sure about Jia Hui.. But I know that Jia Yi is one of the choice.

Today I finally got to meet Zelda! She was the smallest thing I ever saw in my life... Her hair was straight not curly and she got quite alot of hair. Her fingers were quite long. When I reached the hospital, she was sleeping peacefully in her mother's arms. Auntie Arina told me that she kept wailing after she put her down in her crib. She did open her eyes to see us =) When she tried to open her eyes, her left eyes got stuck or something hahaha... she couldn't open it. So she just open her right eyes...

After Auntie Arina finished feeding her milk, she opened both of her eyes to see us.. hehe... But she got wailed in between the times we were looking at her. Her wails were very poor thing... hear already, heart pain.. =(


(L-R): Zelda was about to cry... Then she really cried... =(


(L-R): Zelda couldn't open her left eye... hee hee.. so cute! ^^

Remember I told you all that she has a 24 year old age gap with me! -___- So when she is 24, I will be 48! Talk about being OLD man!!! Hahaha!

More pictures will be posted I promise! When she is like older, I guess I will definitely take alot of her pictures ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home